2019 is here! We hope you and your business had a successful 2018, and hope to be apart of your success this new year!
For many businesses, the new year is an opportunity to create new goals, implement new solutions and find new ways to work towards being a better business, charity, or organization. Make 2019 your most organized and secure year with the implementation of secure shredding services.
Whether your business is large or small, or has large shredding needs or more sporadic ones, secure shredding services make a significant impact on the security of sensitive data that your business might be making vulnerable. Security Shredding offers New Jersey residents shredding services that will fill your needs, no matter what they might be!
Some of the biggest advantages that secure shredding services can provide include;
- Improved information security
- Compliance with legislations such as FACTA, HIPAA, FERPA and many more
- Increased organization and cleanliness
- Lowered risk of identity and information theft
Security Shredding offers services both on and off-site thanks to our fleet of state of the art shredding trucks. Our shredding trucks and facility machines are capable of shredding documents in large volumes quickly and effectively. Unlike standard office shredding machines, ours use a cross-cutting pattern to ensure that documents are destroyed permanently, with next to no risk of being able to be reconstructed.
We also offer our services as needed. Our ongoing services are made to serve clients with secure shredding services on a regular basis onsite. The process is simple;
- Locked storage bins are left at your workplace, so documents to be shredded are secured before they are destroyed.
- A certified and vetted member of our expert team will arrive onsite with one of our shredding trucks, and collect the containers from your workplace.
- The operator empties the contents of the bins into the shredding truck right on-site; you can even watch your documents be destroyed if you like!
- Upon completion of shredding, you are presented with a Certificate of Destruction which guarantees the quality of our services.
- The remaining fibers are taken to a secure recycling plant, where they are recycled and made into new paper products.
If your business is ready to make 2019 the most secure and organized year to date, or if you are unsure about whether your existing document disposal methods are sufficing, talk to our team today to find out how we can help you. We can discuss a plan that fits your needs and budget.
From all of us at Security Shredding, have a very happy and organized New Year!