Introducing our newest Document Shredding Service…
Pick-Up & Shred
We come directly to your location, retrieve all materials, and immediately return them to our shop for shredding.
Do you have fewer than 20 file boxes or 400 lbs? Our Shredding Van can come to your location, retrieve all materials, and return them to our shop for shredding. This service is offered Mondays-Saturdays.
How It Works
- Double Secure. All materials are placed inside our locking shred bins. Shredding Bins are then locked inside our brand new Shredding Van.
- Immediate Transport. After pick-up, materials are directly returned to our Morris Plains location for shredding.
- Shredding Confirmation. A Certificate of Destruction is provided following each appointment. After shredding, we will contact you right away to let you know your job is complete.
Now Offering Video Confirmation!
For your piece of mind, we are now offering an optional video confirmation service! We will record the entire shredding process and email you a video upon completion.
Why Choose Pick-Up & Shred?
- Save Money! For customers with 20 file boxes/400 lbs or less, our pick-up service is the most economical mobile option, costing approximately 25% less than On-Site Shredding.
- Save Time & Effort! Instead of bringing us your materials on Saturdays, have us do the leg work! Simply gather your materials and give us a call.
- Security Matters! While no option matches our On-Site Shredding & Drop-Off Shredding services (which allow customers to personally watch the entire shredding process), Pick-Up & Shred is a close 2nd. We double-secure all materials and provide a Certificate of Destruction. We also offer an optional video confirmation!
Security Shredding proudly offers Pick-Up & Shred to the following New Jersey areas: